Sickness Certification

If you are off work for less than 7 days consecutively, your employer may ask you to fill in a self certification note which is available to download by clicking on the link below.

Self Certification Certificate.pdf

If you are going to be off work for longer than 7 days, then you would need to get a Fit Note from either your Doctor, or if you have recently been in hospital from the Specialist treating you.  Further information available by clicking on the link below.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website